51. He often d_______________ morning exercises in the park.
52. The d_______________ sits in the front of the bus.
53. He usually d___________ a glass of milk and eats two eggs for breakfast.
54. The watch costs me 100 d_______________.
55. This question isn’t difficult. I can answer it e_______________.
56. A good beginning helps to make a good e_______________.
57. We do eye e_______________ every day.
58. The bottle is e_______________. There isn’t anything in it.
59. He always gets to school e_______________. He’s never late for school.
60. It’s too e_______________. Do you have anything cheaper?
Keys: 51.does 52.driver 53.drinks 54.dollars 55.easily 56.end 57.exercises 58.empty 59.early 60.expensive
61. I hope you all become good f_______________.
62. --- What's your f_______________ book? --- I like books about animals.
63. There are many f _______________ and trees in our school.
64. There are some trees in f _______________ of my house.
65. I am not very good at skiing and often f _______________ down.
66. Don't f _______________ to turn off the light when you leave the classroom.
67. She says that the Chinese people are very f_______________.
68. Do you live f_______________ from school?
69. Look! The kite is f_______________ high in the sky.
70. You can buy some apples, pears in a f_______________ shop.
Keys:61.friends 62.favourite 63.flowers 64.front 65.fall66.forget 67.friendly 68.far 69.flying 70.fruit
71. She is f_______________ the cat.
72. I'm looking f_______________ to the holiday.
73. He is g_______________ at playing basketball.
74. How are you g_______________ on with your studies?
75. He g_______________ many vegetables and flowers in his garden.
76. They are G_______________. They come from Germany.
77. We love our g_______________ country.
78. In the evening I do my lessons and my sister does h_______________
79. What a h_______________ rain it is!
80. She is a good student. She often h_______________ others.
Keys:71.feeding 72.forward 73.good 74.getting 75.grows 76.Germans 77.great 78.hers 79.heavy 80.helps
81. I work h_______________ at my lessons.
82. China is a big country with a long h_______________.
83. Her grandfather is h_______________ the door open.
84. I h_______________ you have a good time there.
85. I'm h_______________. I want something to eat.
86. Can you h_______________ what I say?
87. In Guangzhou the weather is often very h_______________ in summer.
88. Our summer h_______________ starts at the beginning of July.
89. If you are ill, you should go to the h_______________.
90. Lucy has a cat, i_______________ name is Mimi
Keys: 81.hard 82.history 83.holding 84.hope 85.hungry
86.hear 87.hot 88.holiday 89.hospital 90.its
91. --- What about going climbing this afternoon? Good i_______________.
92. Thank you for i_______________ me to your party.
93. The first month of the year is J_______________.
94. The first day of J_______________ is Children's Day.
95. --- Can you speak English? J_______________ a little.
96. There are many different k_______________ of weather in China.
97. It's about three k_______________ from my home to the school.
98. In autumn I_______________ fall from the trees.
99. Sometimes it rains for a l_______________ time.
100. Would you l_______________ to come and play football with us today?
Keys:91.idea 92.inviting 93.January 94.June 95.Just 96.kinds 97.kilometres 98.leaves 99.long 100.like